Manufactured Home Details
|Dimension||24ft X 48ft|
|Home Area:||1152 sqft|
|Condition:||Used Home at excellent condition|
|Location:||Located in a mobile home park|
|Posted on||Sep 14, 2018|
|Updated on||Oct 13, 2018|
|Community Name:||Colony Cove|
|Community Type:||55 And Over|
Pete ShieldsMy Florida Dreams
Mobile Home Description
JUST LISTED Fully Furnished $59,995
This is the Dream Home for the entertainer. The flow of the lanai gives so much room you can enjoy your entire family and all of your friends.
This Dream Home has so many features you should just see this home:
1. 2 bedroom-2 bath home 1979 Fleetwood with 1,152 sq. ft. and 6 Lanai giving you loads of entertainment space
2. A Gorgeous Remodeled Kitchen with new granite counter top, stainless steel appliances, stainless steel farm sink and new white cabinets
3. New beautiful vanities and new plumbing though the home
4. Professionally decorated throughout the home and most items stay. Agent has a list of items not going. The color palette in the home is truly professionally done and most every décor piece and picture will stay in the home.
5. The kitchenware, towels and linens all stay, you just need to unpack your clothes to make it your home.
6. New beautiful laminate throughout the home
7. Rear deck and drink your coffee in the morning while you watch the lake
8. Enclosed side lanai with new vinyl on the sliders that leads to a front screened lanai and a screened lanai in the back that leads to the deck.
9. A screened lanai on the side that is attached by a hall to a storage lanai on the rear.
10. A front screened porch-lanai that is a wonderful seating area with friends.
11. Close to Harmony Hall and Pool
12. Close to the tennis courts, pickle ball courts, library and much more
13. Short ride to the private marina and puppy park
ACT FAST & CALL TODAY!! Don't forget to ask about the FINANCING available on this home.
Colony Cove is an age qualified (55+) five-star resort community of manufactured / mobile homes. The "Cove" boasts 5 clubhouses, 5 heated pools, a riverfront pavilion and private fishing pier, a private marina, a fenced dog park (very pet friendly), tennis, shuffleboard, new pickleball courts, 2 new fitness rooms, 24 hour patrol, clubs for every interest, and much more. There are daily planned activities throughout the park. Bottom line, if you get bored here, it's your own fault!!
The lot rent in Colony Cove is based on the homes' location. While the monthly rent may not be the lowest around, it's by far the best value for the money. Not only does the monthly rent cover all of the amenities of the community listed above, it also covers almost all other monthly expenses such as; water, sewer, trash pickup, all property taxes, lawn maintenance. . .pretty much every monthly expense except electricity, cable and internet.
The current lot rent on this home is estimated at $823.25 per month.